Let there be a CHILLI WAR. This is a special fundraising event in aid of Cancer Research UK so why not come down to the Upton Inn at 2pm and watch some very well know super stars from the UK chilli world cook up there best.
Confirmed cooks so far for this epic competition are:
- Jon Doody – UKCCA (UK Chilli Cook-Off Association)
- Matt Simpson – Simpson Seeds
- Jamie Sythes – Wiltshire Chilli Farm (represented by Beard – aka Simon Blundell.
- Sam Harlowe – The Wiltshire Chilli Club
- Steve Heyes – Priscilla Queen of the Firepit
- Alex Duck – The Upton Cheyney Chilli Company
- Maggie Fox – Food Lover Magazine
- Stuart McAllister – Hot Headz
- Becky Hamblin – The Bath Pig
- Dave Smith – Clifton Chilli Club
- Allistair – The Red Hot Chilli Shop
- Michael and Joy Michaud – Sea Spring Seeds
- Ashley Whitehead – Caerphilly Chilli Co