Do you make and sell a chilli product that could win an award?
Why not enter it in the National Chilli Awards the categories are as follows:-
- Best Chilli Jam
- Best Chilli Pickle or Mustard
- Best Chilli Drink (Non Alcoholic & Alcoholic)
- Best Chilli Chocolate or Confectionery
- Best Chilli BBQ Sauce / Wing Sauce / Marinade
- Best Chilli Snack
- Best Chilli Oil
- Best Chilli Rub or Spice Blend
- Best Chilli Dip / Mayonnaise / Salsa
- Best Mild Hot Sauce (Non Extract)
- Best Medium Hot Sauce (Non Extract)
- Best Super Hot Sauce (Non Extract)
- Best Extreme Hot Sauce (With Extract)
- Best New Chilli Product of 2015
- Best UK Chilli Shop (Retail & Online)
- Best UK Chilli Grower / UK Chilli Farm
The main rules are simple:-
- You can only enter 1 product per category. To enter each category there is a charge of £15.00 and the supply of 2 sauces to be used as tasters. Please make sure that your product is entered in the right category. The organisers can move the entry to a different category at their own discretion if required. Entries with samples must be sent by 11th September 2015 to: Fiery Foods UK Ltd. 17, Lodge Close, Portslade, Brighton. BN41 2PZ.
- Each product will be tasted blind by a panel of judges who will taste separately and make their own decision before coming to a decision as a group. The judges’ decision is, of course, final.
- BEST UK CHILLI SHOP and GROWER categories may receive entries by the named company or by nomination from another company. The entry must be accompanied by supporting written evidence (website, photos, affidavits, etc)
- The announcement of the winners in each category will take place at the award ‘ceremony’ at 2pm on Saturday 20th Sept.
- Winners will receive a trophy and certificate plus prominent display and promotion on the Fiery Foods web site, any media exposure that may result, plus artwork to put onto product labels.
For more detail and to download an entry form please visit http://fieryfoodsuk.co.uk/content/Awards