May has been a little quiet on the review front, the team have been beavering away but due to a family bereavement I have had to take a couple of weeks off, but here we are again. Things are definitely gathering pace, the festivals are upon us and there is still time to enter the competition mentioned below to win tickets and glamping at the 5th Upton Cheyney Chilli Festival in September.
We have been receiving a lot of product in for review recently so there should be some good reviews forthcoming, but as always, we all fit this in around real life and real jobs so it can take a while for a product to get it’s review written, we do our very best to bring you the latest news and product reviews.
Here are the articles published in May:
- Dartmoor Chilli Farm – Beast of Dartmoor Hot Chilli Sauce
- South Devon Chilli Farm – Thai Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Twisted 7 Sauces – Sweet Ah-Hee
- Mad-Ass – Adam’s Apple Ketchup
- South Devon Chilli Farm – ’15’ Chilli Sauce
- Twisted 7 Sauces – Chocolate Sorz
- Mad-Ass – Rudebarb ‘n’ Jalapeno
- Made in Hackney Community Kitchen – ‘Some like it hot’ Workshop 11th May
- Simpson’s Seeds – Day of Fire & Spice Saturday 25th May 2013
Chilli Event Reviews:
This Newsletter is sponsored by Hot-Headz