April started with a little April Fools joke article about super hot chillies being banned which seemed to get the Chilli world talking and managed to trick a few people, apologies for that. This month also saw the Chilli festival season kick off with the Blackpool Chilli Festival, it is all go now until late September.
If you are still planning which Chilli Festival to visit then take a look at our events guide which has all of the main events happening listed in one handy place. You can find it here.
News & General Information:
- Are Super Hot Chillies to be banned under new “Legal High” ruling?
- Chilefoundry Newsletter – March 2013
- Looking for large quantities of dried Chinese Chillies? China Spice could help
- The Ribman’s Kickstarter project – Kicking it up a level to make more Holy F*ck
- Chilli Pepper Pete – New Dragon’s Blood Hot Sauce Range
- The 1st Isle of Wight Chilli Fiesta – Are you going?
- The UK Chilli Cook Off comes to the Chilli & Gourmet Food Fiesta at The Mansion House
- Simpson’s Seeds – Centurion Chilli Sauce
- Grim Reaper Foods – Black Widow Dark Chilli Chocolate
- South Devon Chilli Farm – Hot Chilli Apple Jelly
- Mad-Ass – Red Mist
- Karimix – Chilli Pepper Relish
- Mad-Ass – Hot Habanero
- Bim’s Kitchen – Baobab Chilli Jam
- Twisted 7 Sauces – Sweet Jala’loo-ya
- KanKun – Hot Mexican Chipotle Sauce
- Karimix – Nonya Rendang Curry Paste
Chilli Event Reviews:
This Newsletter is sponsored by Hot-Headz