March found the whole country shivering, most areas covered in a blanket of snow, people stuck in cars or staying at home not wanting to venture out. This meant we had more people keeping themselves warm reading our pages, maybe dreaming of the summer sun and festivals to come.
There are a couple of Darth Naga’s Videos in this months reviews which are definitely worth a watch.
So here are the articles published in March.
- Edible Ornamentals – New grant for ‘Edible Kitchen’
- Chilefoundry Newsletter – February 2013
- Do you think you know the hottest chillies in the world?
- China Spice “Space Seeds” – To Infinity & Beyond
- Burning Desire Foods Partners with Brewery Tap Restaurant in Brighton
- Galloway Chillies are Shearing Sheep for Charity – An appeal for auction prizes
Reviews (In order of appearance)
- Darth Naga reviews Pauls Pizza – Ghost Scorpion Juice
- Devil’s Dynamite – Tandoori Twist
- Edible Ornamentals – Dans Hot Sauce
- The Upton Cheyney Chilli Company – Megalodon Hot & Fruity Chilli Sauce
- Chillilicious – Chilli & Coriander Oatcakes
- Darth Naga reviews Fire Foods Flaming Scratchings & Firesticks
- Twisted 7 Sauces – Hellbelly Chilli Sauce
- The Chilli Jam Man – The Ultra Jam Signature Series
- Windyridge Cheese – Bull at a Gate Chilli Cheddar range
- South Devon Chilli Farm – Chilli Chocolate Orange