January was a busy month for news items, with many companies announcing events and our postman has been busy delivering new product for review including The Chilli Jam Man, Twisted 7 sauces and Chilli Wizards amongst others. I would like to also welcome “Lady Cin” to the review team, who may be familiar and has reviewed for us in the past under a different name.
I have updated and collated as many UK Chilli Events as possible this last month on our Events Diary (Right hand side of Homepage) so people can plan their summer activities. It is worth pointing out that two of the larger events have recently changed their dates due to unforeseen circumstances. These are the 5th Upton Cheyney which is now only taking place on the one day, Saturday 7th September. The other is the Great Dorset Chilli Festival which is now taking place on the 3rd & 4th August.
So here we have the articles published in January:
- Chilefoundry Newsletter – December 2012
- Chilli Festivals for 2013 – Events Diary
- Greenhouse Sensation – Small Vitopod Sale 1 Week Only ( NOW EXPIRED)
- Seaspring Seeds – Chilli Growing Courses 2013
- North East Chilli Fest 2013 – 6th & 7th July 2013
- New Products received at Chilefoundry – Reviews to follow
- The Dorset Naga Challenge – From Seaspring Seeds
- Chillilicious – Scotlands first and only Chilli Farm and much more
- The Great Blackpool Chilli Festival April 6th 2013
- Karimix – Sri Lankan Tomato Chutney
- Wiga Wagaa – Chilli Sauce
- Supermarket Chilli Jam “Specials” – Do they hit the spot?
- The Wiltshire Chilli Farm – Three Chilli Mix Salt & Pepper Grinder
- Darth Naga New Video Review – Original Jerky – Ghost Pepper & Dragons Blood Jerky
- African Volcano – Peri Peri Sauce (Hot Version)
- Rico Picante – Smoky Chilli Sauce
- AfricanVolcano – Peri Peri Marinade (Hot Version)
- Simply Add Chilli – Extreme
- Hot-Headz – Kickin’ Chicken Wing Sauce & Marinade (Very Hot Version)
- Mr Vikki’s – Chilli Jam
This Newsletter is sponsored by Hot-Headz