For everyone, whether you are a chilli product seller, chilli head or reviewer, December ends up becoming a bit of a blur with the rushing around buying/selling all those chilli gifts, hands up if you got something chilli related for Christmas, I did! and from what I read over in various places, it sounds like it was a good Christmas for a lot of the producers out there which cannot be a bad thing.
And now the festivities have come and gone, the lights and tinsel have come down, we settle into 2013 which is the time to take breath before the main season starts again, and for a lot of you who grow chillies in the UK, I know that may already be well underway!
Keep an eye on the site in the coming weeks, we have reviews ready to go, and have some special articles featuring individual businesses. If there’s a particular subject you might like to see covered, then drop me a line and I’ll see what I can do.
So here we have the articles published in December:
- Chilefoundry Newsletter – November 2012
- Jon Doody Launches The UK Chilli Cook Off Association
- 2 Christmas Specials from The Chilli Pepper Company
- Save 20% on dried chillis and spices from Capsicana.co.uk (NOW EXPIRED)
- A Chilefoundry Christmas Message to Chilli Heads everywhere
- Free delivery on Chilligrow and Quadgrow Planters from Greenhouse Sensation
- Isle of Wight Chilli Fiesta 2013
Reviews (In order of appearance)
- Fire Dragon Foods – Kiss the Dragon Hot Scotch Bonnet Pepper Sauce
- South Devon Chilli Farm – Chilli Chocolate Crunchy Cake
- Chilli Pepper Pete – Piri Piri and Naga 12 Pod Chilli Oils
- The Smokey Joe Sauce Company – Paw Paw Pepper Sauce
- Simpson’s Seeds – Lemon Curse Hot Chilli Sauce
- Mr Vikki’s – Red Sweet Jalapeno Chilli sauce (RSJ)
- Chilli Queen – Mint Chilli Jelly
- Fire Foods – Curried Banana Chutney
- Wiltshire Chilli Farm – Chipotle Chilli Salt Grinder
- D’Olancho Chilli Sauce
- Fire Foods Curried Banana Chutney